Have you ever been so tired that your too tired to be tired? Well I feel like that this week. I don't know if i'm coming down with something or if work as just been so crazy that i can't handle the craziness. At any rate with a hot cup of coffee I feel that maybe I can force my body not to fall asleep at my desk, and just maybe I will not need to drink an iced esspresso. No, I will be drinking a double shot of iced esspresso that sounds good.
Below are a few things that have caught my eye this week:
1. New Star Wars Clone Wars Season 4 video: http://youtu.be/g2niJLIeLn8
2. National Book Week on Facebook: Take the time to read a book. Sad though that most people do not read. http://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Book-Week/140716185965124
3. Think of all the shows that you watch that you know you should hate but, you can't stop watching them. Here is a list of mine:
* Toddlers & Tiaras
* My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
* Teen Mom
5. One more movie.... The Help. Please read the book first it is amazing story of the Civil Rights movement. It shows what happens when you stand up to what is right. Read the book then watch the movie. http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810188970/details
6. Geek Toys: I want to buy this. http://www.thinkgeek.com/clearance/on-sale/754d/
Check out Think Geek Websitehttp://www.thinkgeek.com/ They have some amazing gadgets love this site!
If you have any bits of news for my next Wednesday Blog please feel free to email them too me at email@example.com or Tweet Me indiegirl31