Saturday, April 23, 2011

Indie Girl And Her Amazing Ts

Add caption
Every Monday through Friday, you will find this Indie Girl looking slightly uncomfortable in dress pants and shirt.  However, when Saturday comes around, I feel most like myself in a t-shirt and jeans.  I don’t just fling on any old T in the morning; oh no it takes styling skills to choose the right T.  Your t-shirt must reflect the inner you, and what you want the world to know about you. 

Below are a few Ts that represent me.

The Classic Star Wars T:  Reflects my inner geek.  

The I’m A Noun T:  Will confuse the stupid people who have no idea what a noun is, this reflects your inner genius. 

The Zombie T:  Is helpful in case of a Zombie Attack.  You never know when you might need a “How To Guide”. 
Preparing for Zombie Battle

Never think that a T is just a T; realize that it must reflect who you are and what you want the world to know.  I’ve also included a link to one of my favorite online stores where they have a ton of Sweet T’s!  Now this Indie Girl's gotta go and Create Something! :)
Zombie Shirt on the Left Side.

My Favorite Place To Buy Ts! http://www.threadless.com/