Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Great Gastby

I'm going to start a book club of sorts. If you would like to read along with me that would be great. If you want to make any comments please post them or message me on Facebook. I know that it is too complicated trying to post a comment in Blogger so just leave any comments that you have on my Facebook page or email them to me at indiegirl2011@yahoo.com

I am not scheduling a time that you have to read. Just read at your own pace. At each chapter I will post a question or comment I just want to know how you feel about what you read. My goal is to get people interested in reading again.

There are two books that I want to discuss once again you do not have to read both. The first one will be The Great Gatsby by Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald and the second one is The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Next Saturday (or whenever I feel like it) I will post something on each book.

The VlogBrothers are also reading The Great Gatsby here is the link to that video.
http://youtu.be/ehjTS6AhMJ8

Indie Girl Out :)