Friday, March 16, 2012

Topeka Trip

Right, so I couldn't think of a fancy title, but I'm going to blog about my awesome trip to Topeka, Kansas. I know I'm not in an exotic location like Jamaica or Africa it's Topeka a medium sized city. However, a trip is not what a place can provide for you, but what you want to get out of it.

The reason for my trip to Topeka is to reunite with my awesome friend Deborah and her equally awesome family. I love Topeka, Kansas tons of history, close to larger cities, and I use to live her so it holds a special place in my heart.

I decided to take a train instead of driving. It started off horrible! I had an awful conductor who decided  I could left my own large suitcase up the stairs. He was a JERK. So it was at that point that I wanted to get off the drive and just drive to Topeka. However, things changed and I ended up with a wonderful conductor when they switched who did carry my suitcase down the stairs.

When I arrived poor Deborah had to pick me up at 5:18am! I thank her very much for doing that. I had a great day just walking around in sweats playing video games and hanging out with my other best friend Breck. It was a great day especially Deborah kicking my butt in virtual volleyball. Can't wait to see what fun I will have today (Friday). Well post tomorrow!

Lamar, Colorado
Anne dropped me off